Wednesday, June 21, 2017

THANK YOU!!!! June 20, 2017

To all the friends and families of 5D,

I'd like to take this time to say thank you for all your generous gifts, thoughtful notes and support throughout the year.  I am going to miss each and every student so incredibly much.  I hope they all come back and visit next year!  I feel so grateful to love my job, my students, my team and school! I'm truly lucky!

Here are a few pictures from Odiorne.  Also there's a picture of Sophie G who painted a gorgeous picture as a parting gift for SMS.  Amazing creativity!  Thank you so much Sophie for leaving your mark on SMS.  

I hope to see all of you at some point this summer!

Love,

Shannon DeLello


Odiorne Group Pic

5th Grade Singing to the Whole School



THANK YOU, SOPHIE!!!!




More Odiorne Pics





No comments:

Post a Comment