Sunday, June 18, 2017

End of the Year Information

To all the fantastic, supportive families of 5D,

I can hardly believe the end of the year is upon us!  I find myself getting emotional about all my students (plus Sean) moving on.  It's a double whammy for me.  I'm not sure how I'm going to hold it together at the ceremony tomorrow night and the walk out on Tuesday!

Having said that, let's go over a few details about our last two days...

Memory Books

Please have your child bring their Memory Book back in on Tuesday.  I'll be writing in them then.  I didn't want to rush last Friday as I want to make my message personal to each student. :)

Odiorne

  • Make sure your child has lunch, drinks, sunscreen, hat
  • Water shoes for tide pooling
  • Change of clothes and towel (no bathing suits)
  • If you do plan on going and taking your child home, you MUST fill out a form in the office
5th Grade Celebration
  • Gymnasium
  • Have your child meet the teachers in the library no earlier than 6:15
  • Ceremony starts at 6:30
Walk out on Tuesday
  • We will begin walking at 2:30
  • Be outside at 2:40
Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment