Sunday, August 12, 2018

Welcome to 5D for the 2018-2019 School Year!

Hello NEW 5D friends and families!



By now your child has received my letter.  I am getting excited to begin yet another 5th grade year at SMS.  It truly is a transformative year for students... just wait and see!  

I've been busy this summer with my two children, extended family and friends.  I hope you've enjoyed plenty of fun and family time these past two months!

Your child has a few things to do before school starts...
the first is a survey, found here survey.

The second thing is to have your child collect pictures of things/people/places/experiences that will be used in an art project.  These pictures will be laminated so make sure you use copies if you want the original back.

For now, ENJOY these last few precious weeks of summer.  I really look forward to seeing you all on Monday, August 27th! 

-Mrs. DeLello

No comments:

Post a Comment