Friday, December 22, 2017


Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!  Your donations to the food bank and the family in need was amazing!  (Well over $550 total!!!!) Your generosity is what this time is all about!  When presented with all this, I got a little teary due to the true meaning of the holidays.  I want you all to know how appreciative I am of all that you do!

Thank you for the Barnes and Noble gift card as well as the Amesbury Sports park gift card.  I can't wait to make more memories with Sean and Lizzie!

Thank you for all the extra treats too.  I'm seriously overwhelmed and my heart is full!  No wonder you have such amazing kids!

I hope you all have a restful, relaxing and energizing week with your families making lots of memories!  See you in 2018!

Love,

Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment